Did you know Brooklyn Beckham is heading to the Parsons School of Design in New York City to study photography?
And that Malia Obama is continuing in her parents’ Ivy League footsteps by attending Harvard University this fall after taking part in a gap year?
Meanwhile, Modern Family siblings Ariel Winter and Nolan Gould will go to rival California schools in the near future — University of California, Los Angeles and the University of Southern California, respectively.
Read more in this ET article: Stars Who Are Also College Students!
Ever wondered which college your favorite celebrity attended? Below is a list published by Marie Claire. There are several other lists out there so if your favorite celebrity is not on this list, google their college and let us know!
- Emma Watson – Brown University
- Brad Pitt – University of Missouri
- Ashton Kutcher – University of Iowa
- Conan O’Brien – Harvard
- Matthew McConaughey – University of Texas at Austin
- Anne Hathaway – Vassar College
- Natalie Portman – Harvard
- James Franco – UCLA
- Will Ferrell – University of Southern California
- Denzel Washington – Fordham University
- Kourtney Kardashian – Southern Methodist University & University of Arizona
- Julia Stiles – Columbia University
- Ben Stiller – UCLA
- Adam Sandler – New York University
- Zach Braff – Northwestern
- Renne Zellweger – University of Texas at Austin
- Brooke Shields – Princeton
- Jodie Foster – Yale
- Meryl Streep – Vassar
- Ashley Judd – University of Kentucky
- Jake Gyllenhaal – Columbia University
- Lisa Kudrow – Vassar
- Eva Longoria – Texas A&M University
- John Legend – University of Pennsylvania
- Lil Wayne – University of Houston
- John Krasinski – Brown University
- Lily Collins – University of Southern California
- Maggie Gyllenhaal – Columbia University
- Kristen Bell – New York University
- Amy Poehler – Boston College
- Mindy Kaling – Dartmouth
- Rashida Jones – Harvard
- Elizabeth Banks – University of Pennsylvania
- Giuliana Rancic – University of Maryland
- Rachel Dratch – Dartmouth